How to Unearth Heart's Deepest Intention and Discover Your Purpose


I took a conscious break from posting my thoughts for a while. I deeply felt an urge to do some inner reflection into my present life. The spiritual awakening has made me take receptive intentions and better decisions based on my healing journey. When you are willing to do the inner work that traumatic aspects of self begin to heal. It has given me insights into interpreting complex situations without many stampedes and take concrete decisions for radical action. We are not consciously aware of the mind and ego steering the wheel of life. Reverse psychology would induce a massive stance on the outer and inner world. The pessimistic mind the egotistical self is in an endless battle with the optimistic subconscious self. Relishing the journey is more conducive than the outcome. Every day is a learning process you became aware of the old contours so that you can open to new possibilities by creating new solutions with the acquired wisdom benefiting you and spreading awareness to others.


Now that the Tsunami in life is dispersing gradually, I can put back my focus more on my dreams, goals, and much deeper purpose. There is this intriguing missing piece of the puzzle that is expecting to be unleashed and uncovered. My soul was striving for something bigger than me for all these year's but what was it? Do you have this deeper desire for something bigger than you in your life?

The year 2020 has shaken up everybody's existence. A whole lot of humanity has gone into deep soul contemplation due to the uncertainty the world wide Pandemic has brought in. People are going within and reflecting heavily on what would they would do with the rest of their lives. Every aspect of life has taken its toll. The old way of living, socializing, operating has offset its course. The so-called moralities, accomplishing in a certain manner have not worked anymore and have been waning away. People are re-evaluating their objectives, hopes, preferences, and purpose in life. To come into alignment with the nitty-gritty of life, a change of perspective is essential, big time. Five questions you need to ask yourself at this time. 

Here it is.......
          
               πŸŒΈπŸŒΈ
  1. What are my genuine love based goals?
  2. What I truly want with my life?
  3. What is my purpose in life?
  4. How am I going to achieve it?
  5. What am I not willing to do in my current situation?
The answer to the fourth one is more intriguing to me, and I am thriving with it in the long run to come, leaving the skepticism of the familial rat race.

We are so captive in the materialistic aspects that we can see only a better academic career, awesome handsome job, earning a lot to support all, and living a life for others to be accepted and fit in the society. From time to time, you will be pulled to your vocation. It is your work to figure out how?


I'll share a short incident that happened to me in the course of my life which I am awakening to the truth to act upon for some time now.

Some years back I was traveling alone on a train πŸš†  with a south Indian family to accompany me in the same coach with others on the side berth. It was a very chaotic day with the Sun above shining bright in summer as usual. There was no room for air to stroll around. Our berth that day was jam-packed with luggage of all short. A lady boarded our coach in one of the stations, suddenly she rushed with hell lot of luggage one by one, everybody was numb by her presence as if the environment in the background became standstill in a flashback and she was the only creature moving in the present moment. What a cinematic minute that was for me. Suddenly, the rest of us came to our senses that we have been attacked by an intruder, the only thing that matters was to hold on to our spaces and sit. To our surprise, the intruder was in a bit of unrest, she was trying to grab a little space somewhere in our vicinity. She created such confusion by bringing numerous items that nobody gave attention to her. I felt a little awkward and pushed myself, to offer her some assistance to accommodate her near me. Others were alarmed by my action. At that time, I felt like a subtle nudge within me to help a needy one. The situation changed after some time and every bit of confusion was settling down. She bade us bye with gratitude after a couple of stations. 

You see life will show your purpose and create an incident to act upon on the calling. Recognition of the opportunity offered at the moment is important to each one of us, whether to grab or leave it in ego. When I recollect all those memories, I feel a nudge to throw light into the deeper meaning of all these incidents that happened to me and why I have to encounter them! 

Connecting the dots, calling and opportunities to serve others with compassion comes without knocking at your door. This is something much greater than you are. Sole realization and awareness of it would complete its full course for fruition.

I hope this content helps you someplace in your own experience to find yourself and a deeper purpose in life.


Thanks for visiting and reading, 

Much light and love to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Signs of depressions & anxiety and how to overcome it!

HAVE YOU WONDER THAT YOU ARE DOING BETTER THAN YOU THINK YOU ARE!

Searching Your Soul Song